Last Revision Date: October 2017
DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS.
JLTC Security Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update this Agreement, or to change or delete any features of this Web Site, at any time, with or without prior notice to you. Such modifications, alterations, and updates of this Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting upon the Web Site. You agree to be bound by such modified, altered and updated terms if you access or use this Web Site after JLTC Security Group has posted notice of modifications, alterations or updates. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE MODIFIED, ALTERED OR UPDATED TERMS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEB SITE AFTER SUCH MODIFICATIONS, ALTERATIONS OR UPDATES HAVE BEEN POSTED.
Use of This Web Site and Intellectual Property Rights
JLTC Security Group controls and (either itself and/or through its third-party hosts) operates this Web Site. All content on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, digital downloads, data, software, headers, icons, scripts, audio clips, and video clips, is the property of JLTC Security Group, or its parent organization, or its Third Parties, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by and subject to United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes). The content is owned and controlled by JLTC Security Group, its parent organization, its affiliated or related entities, or the Third Parties that have licensed or otherwise made available their content or the right to market their products and/or services to JLTC Security Group.
You may not use any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials or other proprietary information or intellectual property appearing on this Web Site, including, but not limited to, any logos, images or characters, meta tags or similar code, or hidden text or elements containing such information or property, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright. You may not frame any trademarks, service marks, copyrights, logos, images, text, or other proprietary information or intellectual property of JLTC Security Group, or otherwise incorporate into another web site any of the content or other materials on this Web Site, without JLTC Security Group’s express prior written consent. You may not link to any page or portion of this Web Site without JLTC Security Group’s prior written consent except for sharing for promotional purposes (such as using the “Share” button on the bottom of pages). Linking to this site for the purposes of hosting elsewhere (“Hotlinking”) is forbidden.
Violation of trademark and copyright laws (“Infringement”) may result in significant civil liability or criminal penalties under United States and/or international copyright and trademark laws. You recognize that any reproduction or use of content, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property on this Web Site, except as authorized by this Agreement, is considered intentional Infringement.
You warrant and represent to JLTC Security Group that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or prohibited by this Agreement, including, without limitation, the sending, posting, transmitting, displaying, distributing, or knowingly receiving of or searching for any threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, sexually oriented, pornographic, or profane material, content or images, or other images, content or messages that might be considered lewd, lascivious, excessively violent or otherwise offensive. If you violate any of these responsibilities, your permission to use this Web Site immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice by us to you. JLTC Security Group, at its sole discretion, retains the right to deny access to this Web Site to anyone for any reason, including for violation of this Agreement.
You agree that any information that you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or JLTC Security Group has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), JLTC Security Group has the right to suspend or terminate your access and activity relating to, and to refuse any and all current or future use of, this Web Site.
You are specifically prohibited from any use of this Web Site, and you agree not to use or permit others to use this Web Site, without limitation, for any of the following:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on, or waste of valuable time for, the Web Site’s infrastructure or resources, including, but not limited to, sending or promoting the distribution of “spam,” “junk mail,” chain letters, or other such unsolicited or unlawful mass e-mailing techniques;
- disclose to, or share with, any unauthorized third parties the ID’s, assigned numbers and/or passwords, or use the ID’s, assigned numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose, or otherwise allow or facilitate others to gain access to JLTC Security Group’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts through the use of the ID’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords;
- access or attempt to access JLTC Security Group’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained (including access to data not intended for You), or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, modify, remove or reverse engineer any of the software or code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Web Site;
- interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage (or attempt to interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage), in an unauthorized manner, the use or operation of this Web Site or JLTC Security Group’s, its affiliated or related entities’ or the Third Party’s systems, equipment or applications, or service to any user, host, or network, including by use of any programs, scripts, commands, viruses, worms, web bugs, harmful code, Trojan horses, other malware, or otherwise. This includes “denial of service” attacks, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service or to burden excessively a service’s resources, attempts to “crash” a host, and/or modifying or rerouting any content or services provided at this Web Site;
- attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security (i.e., authentication) mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account, associated or used in conjunction with this Web Site;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, content, or proprietary rights that you do not have a right to transmit under this Agreement, any law or other contractual or fiduciary relationships; and/or
- use any robot, spider, intelligent agent, meta-searching, other automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy JLTC Security Group’s Web Site pages or the content.
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED IN WRITING BY JLTC SECURITY GROUP, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH, UNDER THE U.S. LAWS APPLICABLE TO THESE TERMS, ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION, JLTC SECURITY GROUP DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER JLTC SECURITY GROUP, ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES, NOR THE THIRD PARTIES, NOR ANY PERSON INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING AND/OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS WEB SITE, WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION. JLTC SECURITY GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, AND/OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR ACQUIRED PURSUANT TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU (AND NOT JLTC SECURITY GROUP) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION) AND REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR COMPUTER, NETWORK AND/OR SYSTEM.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL JLTC SECURITY GROUP, ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES OR THIRD PARTIES, NOR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION AND HOSTING OF THIS WEB SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, ACTUAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER JLTC SECURITY GROUP (OR ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES OR PROVIDERS) KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FROM THE USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this Web Site, you agree that this Agreement and your use of the Web Site shall be governed in all respect by the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard to any conflict of provisions. You further agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the State of Louisiana for all disputes, cases and controversies regarding this Web Site, your use of this Web Site, and any matter arising out of or related to this Agreement.
JLTC Security Group reserves the right to report any wrongdoing, if and when it becomes aware of it, to any applicable government or law enforcement agencies. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold JLTC Security Group, its and their officers, directors, members, employees, affiliated or related entities, Third Parties, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from your use of this Web Site, your breach of any provision of this Agreement and/or any negligent acts, omissions or intentional wrongdoing by you.
JLTC SECURITY GROUP RESERVES ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED OR STATED IN THESE TERMS.