What is OSINT?
Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is data collected from publicly available sources. We at JLTC Security Group don’t believe in capitalizing on publicly-available OSINT that can help your business so we’ve collected some of our top OSINT feeds and made them available to you for your use.
JLTC Security Group offers premium security services that can mitigate the risks that you find here. Services that can benefit your business are adjacent to this block. Click on the text to learn more!
Latest US-CERT cyber bulletins
What does this mean for you? These are the latest bulletins affecting wide ranges of computer related hardware and equipment from browsers to phones. Patch information may or may not be available.
How can you stay protected? By enabling automatic security updates for your electronic devices or installing the latest updates for your computers and phones, you can be patched from vulnerabilities such as these.
Latest ICS cyber bulletins
What does this mean for you? These are the latest Industrial Control bulletins affecting wide ranges of industry-specific Industrial Control computer related hardware and equipment. These systems are mainly found in infrastructure and manufacturing. Patch information may or may not be available.
How can you stay protected? By enabling automatic security updates for your electronic devices or installing the latest updates for your industrial control systems, you can be patched from vulnerabilities such as these.
- US Commerce Dept says all other countries would be subject to aluminium quotas equal to 100% of their 2017 exports to the US, or a quota on all imports from all countries equal to a maximum of 86.7% of their 2017 exports to the US. 16 February 2018
- Nasrallah: business. that the issue is oil, the border has become important 16 February 2018
- Bill Browder: Canada imposes Global Magnitsky Sanctions on Maung Maung Soe, the Myanmar general responsible for the ethnic cleansing of Rohinga's. This is Canada's 2nd use of Magnitsky Act since law passed in October 16 February 2018
- British Geological Society says a magnitude 4.4 earthquake has struck approximately 20km from Swansea in south west Wales at a depth of 7.4km which only happens in the UK every two to three years 17 February 2018
- Thirteen killed in Mexican minister's helicopter crash: official 17 February 2018
- Earthquake of magnitude 5.0 - 125km W of Panguna, Papua New Guinea 17 February 2018
- Mueller accuses Manafort of "additional criminal conduct" including multiple bank frauds 17 February 2018
- John Bolton at #MSC2018 says Russian deployment to influence US election as revealed by Mueller indictment "constitutes an act of war against the US political system" 17 February 2018
- Trump national security adviser says FBI indictments show Russian meddling in US election is beyond dispute 17 February 2018